Modeled after the success of the Caring for Generations Society, the NHH Foundation is pleased to announce a new program created exclusively for the Northumberland business community. The Business Partners Program (BPP) unites community-minded business leaders who recognize the value of excellent health care services close to home for their customers and employees.
Funds raised through BPP will purchase essential medical equipment for Northumberland Hills Hospital.
Membership is open to any business that makes a cumulative annual gift of $1,000 (net) or greater.
Membership has its privileges
Special recognition and benefits are available to BPP members including:
• Company logo on the Foundation’s website with a link back to the business members website
• Permission to advertise support of the hospital using the BPP logo on company website, print advertising, and Yellow Pages
• Exclusive decals for display at place of business and/or service vehicles
• Once annually, businesses will be recognized along with other BPP members in a newspaper ad
• Recognition in the Foundation’s newsletter
• Inclusion on the hospital’s donor wall at the corresponding level
• An invitation to attend to an annual business breakfast, luncheon or reception.
Strong corporate collaboration is vital to the mission of a community hospital in helping our efforts to provide a broad range of high quality hospital services to all who need us in the surrounding areas.
To learn more about our Business Partners Program please contact Heather Norris at 905-372-6811 ext. 3065 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Business Partner Program Members
If you wish to become a Business Partner Donor, please take a moment to download our application below. The form outlines the many priviledges and recognition opportunities the program affords.