Your access to the Northumberland Hills Hospital (NHH) website at www.nhh.ca (the "site") constitutes your acceptance of the following provisions:
- The information on the site is for informational purposes only. Online resources are not a substitute for a trained medical professional and this site does not provide medical advice. You assume full responsibility for the use of the information. If you have or suspect you have a health problem, please consult your family physician. If you have or suspect you are experiencing a health emergency, please promptly visit a hospital Emergency Department in you area.
- The site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- NHH may at any time revise this disclaimer notice by updating this posting; visitors are encouraged to review this notice when visiting the site.
- The site is a Canadian site, and its content is for a Canadian audience.
- NHH does not guarantee or warrant the quality, accuracy, appropriateness or suitability of the information provided on this site.
- Reference to or mention of specific products, processes or services on this site does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by NHH.
- Links provided on this site to other sites are provided as a reference to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. NHH does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at, or endorse the viewpoints expressed at such other sites.
- When using the site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of NHH. As such, NHH assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this site.
- All information on the site is copyrighted by NHH or other contributors. Users of the site are granted a limited license to use (display or print) the information for personal non-commercial use only, provided the information is not modified and all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained. None of the information may be otherwise reproduced, republished or re-disseminated in any manner or form without the prior written consent of an authorized representative of NHH.
- The laws in effect in the Province of Ontario shall govern your use of this website and any dispute or claim based on your use of the site or the information. You agree that any action or proceeding related to your use of the site shall only be brought by you in the courts of the Province of Ontario.
If you have questions regarding the Terms and Conditions for the NHH website, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for visiting www.nhh.ca.